Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out will contain terminology which is explained as follows:
- ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘The company’, ‘Our’ refers to our company, Play Marketing UK
- Where Play Marketing UK appears on this site or any other owned by Take Marketing Ltd, this will always pertain to Take Marketing Ltd which trades as Play Marketing UK
- ‘Client’, ‘you’, ‘your’ refers to you, the person accessing the site and accepting these terms and conditions.
- ‘Us’, ‘party’ or ‘parties’ refers to both us the company and you, the client.
- Any use of this terminology including its words, regardless of whether there is use of capitals, pluralisation or words in the singular, will all referred to as one of the same and are interchangeable.
The terms and conditions set out by Play Marketing UK are for the sole purpose of assisting our site visitors and will required the offer and acceptance of these in order for us to do so.
Links to and from this website
In instances where there are links from this website to another company’s website, these links may not be reviewed and we do not monitor content of any other website to which there may be a link. Any materials or opinions which may be expressed on such websites are not necessarily that of ours.
Clients are responsible for deciding the trustworthiness of any site to which there may be a link and will be responsible for reading the terms and conditions, disclaimer policy and privacy statement of that site. We recommend all clients do this especially if providing personal information.
We will not be held responsible for any personal loss or damage that could potentially arise from providing any personal information to these sites.
The following limitations and exclusions are set out to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Play Marketing UK will not be held liable for any losses or damage that may arise from, or in connection with, your use of this website. This is without limit and includes direct personal loss, a loss of any profits connected with a business or the business itself (regardless of whether this website was advised of any potential losses or the losses were foreseeable). This also extends to any loss or damage caused to your computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet, including software, data, systems or any other potential damages; direct or indirect.
- Play Marketing UK are not responsible for any potential any incorrect information provided by any third party or affiliate. This includes any warranties, representations and content relating to any offers and bonuses and inaccuracies or omissions in both this website and any company literature.
Any intellectual property rights and copyrights relate to all information and text provided on this website.
By using this website and accessing information within, you are agreeing to and accepting the Terms and Conditions set out above. Your consumer statutory rights are not affected.