Pocket Fruity Review
Pocket Fruity Review
What can we say, well to be quite frank we adore Pocket Fruity. We don't have a bad word to say but I guess we can't really post a review quite so short. Ok lets find something....
Poor old pub bandits. They're getting neglected for mobile slot sites, and if you've seen the TV advert for Pocket Fruity, you will know exactly what I mean. In the commercial, a sad-looking fruit machine attempts to woo a chap, but he's more interested in playing slots on his mobile phone. And no wonder. Playing at Pocket Fruity means you can test your luck on a variety of mobile slots, all designed from scratch, and optimised for smart phones like the iPhone and Android. Pocket Fruity is still one of the freshest sites, having launched in 2012.
What sets PocketFruity apart from its rivals is the 50 free spins no deposit, random cash prizes, and the fact that it is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, whereas many other sites are located in far-flung and unpronounceable areas of the globe.
On the downside, because Pocket Fruity is a relatively new site, it means that the progressive jackpots are fairly small, and have yet to accumulate, but don't let this put you off. There are still plenty of large guaranteed jackpots to be won at the tap of a finger.
There is no need to download an app – you sign up, and immediately start playing.
When you register, you are greeted with a 300% welcome bonus up to £150. You must complete various actions to earn credits, for instance, by making a deposit, by playing extra game features, by completing your profile and by filling in surveys.
I found the two free games fairly basic – all I had to do was press the spin button, and hope for the best. Having said that, I did win a bit of cash, but my bonus quickly dwindled.
The software comes from a team called Alchemy Bet – they have over 30 years' combined experience, and between them, they have worked on casino games, software, and pub fruit machines. Their main base is in Sheffield, and they are a registered English company.
No download is required before you play Pocket Fruity – just go to the site, fill in your details including username, mobile phone, four-digit pin and address, and you are straight through into the main lobby with £10 and 350 Fruity Coins in your account.
Deposit on Pocket Fruity using your mobile phone bill if you choose, or your credit or debit card. When you first start to deposit, you are limited to smaller transactions between £5 and £10. It may take a few minutes for your deposit to come through – this is due to the system delivering messages to your phone. The more you play, the bigger your deposits, and the shorter the waiting time. If you deposit using your mobile phone, you can top up with a maximum of £30, but this is unlimited when you use your credit card. However, if you deposit by your phone bill, it doesn't earn you any Fruity Coins – use your debit card instead.
There is no doubt about it, you can become detached from your bank account when you play on your mobile phone, and it can seem more like a free game. Remember – play for fun, not to win, and if you think that you are developing an addiction, step away from the phone, and contact a relevant organisation such as Gamcare. Never try to chase your losses.
The site is simple to navigate around, brightly coloured and gender-neutral. Their mascot is a little smiling fruit machine with buck teeth. He has a face only a mummy fruit machine could love.
- Bonuses and Promotions: When promoting the Website and the Games, Bear Group may offer 'Bonuses' or 'Promotions' to you for performing particular tasks. All Bonuses and Promotions are subject to, but not limited to, the provisions in paragraphs 18 to 24 below, together with any specific terms applicable to that Bonus or Promotion, which will be made available on our ‘Promotions’ page here. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempt to manipulate or abuse bonuses will not be tolerated.
- How Bonuses Work:
- Your Account has two balances reflecting the sums which you are able to wager on our Games: a 'Cash Balance' and 'Bonus Balance';
- All sums which you deposit into your Account shall be placed in your Cash Balance. Sums which you receive under a Bonus for performing particular tasks are paid into your Bonus Balance (sums in your Bonus Balance are called 'Bonus Funds');
- When you play the Games, sums are wagered from your Cash Balance first and then from your Bonus Balance. For example: If you have £5 in your Cash Balance and £5 in your Bonus Balance and wager £5, your wager shall come straight out of the £5 in your Cash Balance;
- Cash wagering will not contribute to any wagering requirements. Only wagering from the bonus awarded by any promotion will contribute to its wagering requirements.
- You may withdraw sums from your Cash Balance at any time (in accordance with paragraph 15).
- You may not withdraw sums from your Bonus Balance. Bonus funds that have not completed any specified wagering requirements are removed when a player makes a cash withdrawal.
- Once the Wagering Requirements have been met and all game sessions completed during an active Bonus, the Bonus Funds relating to that Bonus are transferred to your cash balance. Wagering Requirements are multiples of the sums paid to the Bonus Balance and are specific to each particular Bonus. For example: if the Bonus Funds awarded for a particular Bonus is £10 and the Wagering Requirements are '15 times Bonus', then you must wager £150 (£10 times 15) before the Wagering Requirements are met.
- A bonus may be awarded with a transfer cap applied. This means there is a maximum amount of money that can be transferred to your cash balance on completion of any wagering requirements and all games being successfully completed. Any amount of money surplus to the transfer cap will become void and be forfeited from your account. No money will be transferred to your cash balance until all games are completed. Where a transfer cap is applied to a bonus this will be clearly stated in the specific promotion terms and conditions.
- You must complete any/all incomplete games before a bonus can be completed after reaching the wagering requirements. Any money will then be transferred from your bonus wallet to your cash wallet as per the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- Rules in relation to Bonus Funds:The following rules apply to your use of Bonus Funds:
- Until Wagering Requirements are met, any winnings from wagers paid from the Bonus Balance shall be added to the Bonus Balance as Bonus Funds; and
- Bonus Funds can only be wagered on any game type that allows Bonus Funds wagering - this currently excludes Casino (Table) Games, and some Slot Games. For these Games any cash stakes will not count towards wagering requirements.
These terms are not exhaustive. All withdrawals will be subject to internal audit and Bear Group may block withdrawals and/or bar any customers from receiving future promotional offers if, in its sole discretion, a player has been deemed to be abusing promotions.
By accepting a bonus from any of the brands operated on Bear Group Gaming platform you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Checking the Status of your Bonuses and Wagering Requirements: The account section of the Website will show your Cash Balance, Bonus Balance and the Wagering Requirements for each Bonus you are currently taking part in. Whilst playing Games you will see the total of your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance only - to view a full breakdown of your Bonus Funds you need to visit the account section of the website or contact customer services.
- Blended Wager: If you wager monies that contain sums from both your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance and you are successful, your winning funds will be proportionately paid to the relevant balance. For example, if you won £100 from a blended wager which used £7 from your Cash Balance and £3 from your Bonus Balance, £70 would be credited back to your Cash Balance and £30 to your Bonus Balance.
- Multiple Bonuses: You can view all of your active and pending bonuses by visiting “Bonuses”. Once you have completed the Wagering Requirements for your active bonus then your next pending bonus will become active. You can view all of your active and pending bonuses by visiting “Bonuses”. Should you wish to cancel any of your bonuses then you may request this by contacting our Customer Service team prior to bonus funds being staked.
- Opting out of your Bonuses:Should you wish to opt out of a Bonus please contact our Customer Service team prior to wagering your Bonus Funds. If you opt out of your Bonus you will forfeit your Bonus Funds.
- Withdrawal of Bonuses and Promotions: If we reasonably believe you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by us, then we may, acting reasonably, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Games and/or your Account. We shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds present in your Account, other than your original deposit amounts (less any amounts already withdrawn from your Account).
This includes, but is not limited to, opening multiple accounts in order to claim a welcome bonus on any site that we operate. For example, opening multiple accounts on one brand in order to claim a welcome bonus, may impact your account on any other site that we operate and may result in your account being terminated. If we terminate your account as a result of opening multiple accounts in order to claim a welcome bonus on any other site licensed by Bear Group Ltd, we will attempt to return all deposits to you (unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation) less: (i) any amounts already withdrawn from your Account; and (ii) any reasonable administrative costs and other expenses incurred by us in terminating your Account and returning any deposits. We will be under no obligation to pay any winnings.
Pocket Fruity Depositing Information
|First Deposit Bonus||0%|
|Payment methods||Visa, Mastercard, Switch / Maestro, Solo, SMS +, Deposit by phone bill, Phone Deposits, Boku|
|Withdrawal methods||Cheque, Bank Wire|
|Accepted Currencies||British Pounds|
|Restricted countries||United States, Australia|
Pocket Fruity Information
|Games available||Instant games, Casino games, Arcade games, Progressive Slots|
|Software||NetEnt, Proprietary Software, Barcrest, Alchemy Bet, Realistic Games, Grizzly, IWG, Spike Games|
|Companies that own this site||AlchemyBet Ltd, Gaming Realms PLC, QuickThink Media|
|Download Required?||You are not required to download this site, there is an instant play version at Pocket Fruity|
|Downloadable version also available?||No|
|Play For Fun?||No|
|Licenses||UK Gambling Commission|
|RTP||No information available|
|Support phone numbers||Support: 0845 54 89090|
|Maximum withdrawal limit||5000 GBP per day|